|Garlic Sauteed Broccoli and Carrot|
- Fresh Broccoli florets : 150 grams
- Carrots cut in long bites and parboiled:100 grams
- Garlic Cloves: 5
- Olive oil : 1tsp
- Heat oil in a Wok
- Crush the garlic clove roughly(I used a rolling pin to do this)
- Add this to the medium hot oil. Saute for 20 secs
- Add the veggies and put the flame to high.
- Cover for 3-4 secs and stir.Do this twice
- turn off the heat and the veggies be covered for 2 mins
- Remove into a bowl and cover with regular grated cheese.
- Microwave for 1 min.
- Serve and/or eat immediately
You can see from the pic i couldn’t wait to grate or wait for cheese to melt.Believe me it is equally delicious even without cheese