Charred Capsicum and feta cheese salad
|Charred Bell peppers and Feta Salad|
- Lemon juice – 1tbsp
- Olive oil – 1/2tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- black pepper – to taste
- Charred red pepper (peeled and diced) – 1 cup
- Charred yellow peppers( (peeled and diced) – 1 cup
- Chilled ice berg lettuce (torn in bite size pieces) – 2handfuls
- Feta cheese crumbs – to your liking
1. Mix all ingredients of the dressing
2. Put all ingredients of the salad excluding the lettuce
3. Put the salad ingredients under microwave for 15 secs
4. Take the salad out of microwave. Add and dressing and mix.
5. Mix the chilled crisp lettuce and serve immediately.
I specially like the warm and chilled combination of charred capsicum and chilled crunch of lettuce.Make sure you preserve both when you are ready to serve to enjoy most.